Saturday, January 1, 2011

"You must do that thing which you think you cannot do."

One of my favorite quotes from the inimitable Eleanor Roosevelt pretty much sums up my approach-avoidant attitude toward launching this new blog.

It's also a good New Year's resolution. For me . . . to consider putting into action in my life. (Notice that I'm not totally buying into it yet?) Though I don't have a stellar record for keeping my resolutions beyond the first few weeks of January (if that long), this one really resonates with me.

You see, I have a tendency to make choices by avoiding making choices. Not the best approach. Trust me.

So now I have a New Year's Resolution, and a goal for 2011. And it pretty much encompasses every other resolution that I could possibly make. How cool is that!?!

Anyway. I'll be back to add to this brief post shortlyor start a new one.
In the meantime, I wish you all a happy, healthy, prosperous and wonderful New Year for 2011. And good luck keeping those resolutions. (A pox on whoever started the blasted tradition. I think it was designed to guilt-induce all of us. I'm just sayin'.)

If you're reading this, Welcome!
Stop by now and then and share a cup of coffee with me.
I might actually find something worthwhile to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment